RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As of last week, WWE creative was considering giving Damien Sandow a World Title run via his Money in the Bank shot by cashing in on Alberto Del Rio. As previously reported, reports are unclear as to whether Rob Van Dam has signed a new contract or not and either way he will likely be gone for now after tonight’s Battleground PPV, with a return coming in a few months. Creative notes that giving Sandow the belt would lead to an Alberto Del Rio/Sandow feud and Del Rio is expected to remain in the main event for a while.
– The section and any references to the WWE Saturday Morning Slam show have been removed from WWE. WWE officials have declined to comment as to why, but the belief is that the show wasn’t picked up for a new season with a new TV season starting in the month of October. This is considered a surprise as the show was described as doing very well in the ratings on Saturday morning. As noted earlier here on the website, The CW wanted WWE to change the format of the show at one point and “talks fell apart.”