RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling drew a 1.01 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.40 million viewers. The show was down from a 1.09 (1.1) cable rating and 1.58 million viewers last week and is right in the middle of the show’s pre-summer viewer average for the year. They had tough competition with the Olympics, which has hurt a ton of television programs lately. NBC is doing some of the best ratings ever for an Olympics broadcast.
– Nick at Nite has announced via press release that the latest show produced by Eric Bischoff will premiere on the network in October. The show, a comedy titled See Dad Run, stars Scott Baio and will premiere on October 6th. Bischoff executive produces the show with Jason Hervey through their company Bischoff Hervey Entertainment.
The show is about David Hobbs (Baio), an actor who after ten years of starring as America’s favorite TV dad becomes a stay-at-home father to honor the deal he made with his soap star wife (Alanna Ubach, Meet the Fockers) so that she may return to the limelight. Mark Curry co-stars as David’s friend Marcus.