RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
– WWE SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia’s husband Chris Jozeph stated during last week’s AfterBuzzTV.com post-show for RAW that Evan Bourne had entered a rehab facility when the topic of tag team partner Kofi Kingston’s match against The Miz was discussed. Jozeph stated on tonight’s show that he was misinformed as Bourne did not actually enter rehab. He attributed the misinformation to “dirt sheets” and apologized for the error.
Bourne, whose real name is Matthew Korklan, is currently serving a sixty-day suspension for his second violation of WWE’s Talent Wellness Program.
– Madusa, who has said that she would like to defend the WWF Women’s Championship she unceremoniously trashed during a 1995 episode of WCW Monday Nitro against Beth Phoenix, continues to berate “The Glamazon” through Twitter. The women’s wrestling legend insists that Beth “fight like a champ” if they meet.
Madusa wrote, “Bite me, pull my hair, whip me w/ the strap but make damn sure @TheBethPhoenix u fight like a champ and not a pussy diva!!”