RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— TNA held a media conference call this afternoon to promote Sunday’s Slammiversary XII pay-per-view. During the call, a rep from TNA confirmed that Sunday’s main event match featuring TNA World Champion Eric Young vs. MVP is still officially on, despite MVP’s recent knee injury.
Eric Young was asked about MVP’s injury and said he’s preparing for their match this Sunday, but will be ready to “deal with” a possible last-minute change to the match if needed.
During an interview with Chris Jericho this week on the Talk Is Jericho podcast, MVP revealed that has not yet undergone an MRI and has started putting weight back on the knee. While he is doing everything he can to be ready for action this Sunday, he did say that TNA is working on a “Plan B” in case he’s not healthy in time.
— TNA’s John Gaburick is scheduled to reveal several former X-Division talents who will be returning to the company for their TNA Destination X special that will be taped later this month. Gaburick tweeted the following:
— John Gaburick (@JohnGaburick) June 5, 2014