RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
– Sheamus is now on Twitter at @WWESheamus.
– The Herald Sun has posted an article about the diets of WWE Superstars. In the article, they have quotes from talents including The Big Show, who had the following to say…
“I tend to over-eat when the food is good, but I’m not a glut. The thing is to be hungry all the time. But I’ve got the power to keep my hunger under control.”
Also noted was John Cena’s diet, which includes the following…
* Breakfast: eight eggs and oatmeal
* Lunch: two chicken breasts, vegetables, and brown rice
* Dinner: grilled fish or chicken, brown rice, vegetables, and salad.