RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler continues to recover after suffering a heart attack on RAW Monday. Jim Ross provided an update on the wrestling legend’s health as of Saturday.
He tweeted, “@JerryLawler still hospitalized in Montreal but doing well. Better every day. Just needs to go slow & heal. Hopefully, will go home nx wk.”
Ross also said that Lawler will not be on hand for tomorrow night’s Night of Champions pay-per-view event: “King will NOT be @ NOC PPV. He had a HEART ATTACK Mon. Ask ur parents 2 explain. Cole won’t be going solo. I Suggest u watch.”
In regards to whether WWE will show support for Lawler this Monday on RAW, he said, “Likely an update, well wishes, paycheck.”