RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE: In the same filing, it was also revealed that her annual salary as a performer is $325,000 per year. This is not her full salary. This is just the compensation she receives as an on-air performer and does not include her managerial and other financial intake from the company. Additional, she owns a ton of stock within the company …. so basically, she’s rich!
ORIGINAL: In their latest 10-Q filing, WWE had a “booking agreement” with Stephanie McMahon valid for the next three years starting on October 7.
It’s made out to look like a wrestling contract, and McMahon is even referred to as a “wrestler”. If it’s unknown if this will actually lead to anything, but it’s an interesting note.
McMahon hasn’t wrestled for WWE in years. Her last match was an “I Quit” match against her father, Vince McMahon, at WWE No Mercy 2003.
You can find the filing here.