RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
While Vickie stayed a little longer than was previously reported (she was originally reported to be leaving around WrestleMania 30), she’s still leaving for a career as a medical administrator. She simply agreed to stick around until they could come up with a good angle to write her off TV. Of course, she was already “fired” once and that will be happening yet again on RAW.
Last night’s skits with Vickie and The Authority are leading up to Guerrero being written off TV. It looks like next week will be her final week with the company. We hope to have confirmation on that shortly.