RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
We noted late last night that WWE had signed Mercedes KV (real name Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado), a 20-year-old New England-based women’s wrestler. In an update on this, WWE has also signed Max Bauer to a developmental deal. Both are from the New England independent scene, with Bauer having debuted in 2005 and Mercedes in 2010. The two are expected to be reporting to developmental shortly.
Bauer had several WWE tryouts last year and both have worked for Chaotic Wrestling, which is where the news comes from. As noted last night, Mercedes participated in a talent evaluation clinic for WWE in June at Florida Championship Wrestling headquarters, prompting speculation that she could join the sports-entertainment organization. She has been wrestling for two years and is billed at 5 foot 5 inches and 114 pounds.
WWE is expected to sign even more new talents at a major tryout camp this weekend in Los Angeles at SummerSlam. Recent TNA star Mason Andrews will be participating in the tryout. If WWE doesn’t sign him, it is likely that he’ll return to TNA as they’ve got a contract offer waiting for him. We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.