RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Former WWE Women’s Champion Melina appears for Maryland Championship Wrestling on Saturday, August 25, 2012 at The Green Room in Dundalk, Maryland (2401-G North Point Blvd.) She will be on hand for a meet-and-greet/autograph signing.
– In an 80 minute interview with Ringbelles’ Women Of Wrestling Podcast, SHIMMER Champion Sweet Saraya was promoting a documentary on her family called The Wrestlers: Fighting With My Family, which will air on Wednesday at 10 pm on Channel 4. The documentary looks at the Knight family outside the ring and how her daughter Saraya-Jade (now Paige in FCW) got ready to join WWE.
Here are highlights:
On her view of the final cut of the documentary: “None of my family were happy about it, to be honest. 60% of it was fine, but there was 40% that made us so angry. We’re in the process now that if [the production company] don’t get it sorted then it’s not [being broadcast]. There are four parts – parts one and two, I don’t like at all; parts three and four, I didn’t mind. Very emotional. It’s saying goodbye to Raya at Gatwick Airport. You see the family in a light that you never see us.”
On the number of hoops Paige had moving to the US at the age of 19: “You’re not legally allowed to talk about it at all – it’s part of the contract. You’re allowed for people to make assumptions but you’re not allowed to be seen to be agreeing or disagreeing. If you can’t keep your mouth shut, what good are you in a business full of secrets? There were a couple of times when Raya wrote to them and said ‘all this fuss that’s going on, I promise you I haven’t mentioned anything’. And they go, ‘we know, because we’re watching your every move’.”
On her debut at French Canadian promotion nCw Femmes Fatales on November 3: “I can’t wait. I wasn’t to beat the crap out of LuFisto. Cor, I’d cause some shit… let’s see what the Canadians make of Saraya Knight, huh?”
On her run in SHIMMER: “Things are going to get worse. People have to realise this; I’m finding it harder and harder to control myself when I get out there… Everyone has to realise that I’m only going to get worse. I’m not going to get better, I’m not going to be approachable… they’re already talking about having security and I’m like, ‘yeah, you try and stop me from attacking you [fans].’”
– Shelly Martinez posted a video discussing her vow back in March to not drink alcohol until July 4th—which she fulfilled.
“Somebody’s opinion I care about a lot had mentioned to me in March that they thought I was a boozer and I boozed to death. And I said, “You have the wrong opinion on me, that’s just not it,” she explains. “So that’s kind of what inspired me, to see, a little experiment on myself. And plus, it’s kind of like one of things where it’s not something I struggle with. But yet, somebody who’s opinion means the world to me, had the wrong impression. So it made wonder, what kind of impression am I throwing out there? Because I want to definitely represent myself in the best way possible. And I think that’s what people don’t realize sometimes. And by taking that whole way of thinking, I gained so much growth.”