RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Vickie Guerrero spoke with the LA Times promoting SummerSlam and more. Check out the highlights:
On the origin of her catchphrases: “I came up with “Excuse me” when I was doing a promo on stage and I forgot my lines, so all I could think of to say was “Excuse me.” And the more I said it, the more upset the crowd got with me. The next night I tried “Excuse me” again, and that’s how it started happening.”
On whether she’s surprised by the crowd reaction to her: “No, I love when they boo me. I love it. I love when I get them mad because if I don’t, then I’m not doing my job.”
On whether she wants a face turn: “I don’t want to be cheered. I’m a bad guy, so the boos and the mean faces and the yelling is something I look forward to every night.”
On if she’d be happy with her daughters joining WWE: “My oldest daughter, Shaul, she’s 21 and she’s in WWE right now. She’s training to be with us on the road. And my youngest, Sherilyn, is 17 and she wants to study marine biology, so she won’t be with the company for a while.”
On what Eddie would say about her WWE run: “I’m hoping he would be proud of me, and I’m sure we’d laugh a lot. Watching him through the years, I learned a lot of the little smirks and the mean faces that he had so I learned a lot from him and hopefully I am making him proud.”