RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
During a recent interview, UFC President Dana White responded to various comments made by Vince McMahon about UFC’s business and its TV ratings being “abysmal.”
When asked about the comments, White said, “Vince keeps talking s— about us and I don’t know why. There are a lot of things I could talk about WWE, but I would never. I don’t know why he’s trying to kick us in the balls. I like Vince. I have a good relationship with Vince. But, I think it’s in his nature as a competitor, it’s the way Vince is built. Ya know, whatever.”
White doesn’t feel that McMahon feels threatened by UFC since they’re “two totally different businesses.”
The comments can be heard at the 4:45 mark on the video.