RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Dolph Ziggler was interviewed yesterday by The Cleveland CBS affiliate. During the interview, he discussed his disappointment is being booked to lose so often….
“It does [bother him] Since I was 5 years old and started wrestling, I lost once. I hated it and never wanted it to happen again. And all through my life, it wasn’t just about being a great wrestler, it was about proving myself. I’ve done well in High School and college and even here in WWE, I’ve had some streaks. Right now, I am not winning very often and it disappoints me and it disappoints my fans.”