RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
The fan that was struck by CM Punk during Monday’s WWE RAW commented on the situation. Here is the brief video below…
UPDATE: Laura Cole of CBS-13 has posted the following on the story…
“Just talked to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department about the alleged incident involving a fan and @CMPUNK. “
“The Department says they took a report about the alleged incident involving @CMPunk. They say the fan complained of knee pain. The Department says they will look at the alleged incident to determine whether to forward the findings to the District Attorney’s Office.”
“I only had a few minutes with the fan involved with the alleged incident before Deputies needed to speak with him for a second time.”
“As of last night, that fan DID NOT say whether he would consider filing charges. I didn’t get the chance to ask him that question.”
UPDATE: Laura Cole of CBS-13 has noted the following about the incident…
I wonder if @CMPunk actually hit the wrong fan. Oh no! This could get ugly in the world of popular opinion.
Just talked to the fan that says he was hit by @cmpunk. He says he never hit Punk. pic.twitter.com/ThvmbMsM
This fan says his face is a little warm after he says @cmpunk hit him. He also says Punk broke his glasses. pic.twitter.com/0SgQ5HtV
The fan is still filling out a report with law enforcement
I just found the guy and proceeded to ask him some questions. That’s all
UPDATE Here are some fan videos of the Punk incident…