RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Jerry Lawler joked that he is considering changing his nickname following his heart attack. Lawler was in New York City on Friday when TMZ caught up with him and asked him about his recovery, to which he said he was “good as new” and added, “I hope I’m going to be around for a while. I actually plan on trying to get back in the ring again.”
Lawler noted that since he clinically died on live TV, he is technically a zombie and added, “Zombies are hot, so maybe instead of Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler I’m going to go as Jerry “The Walking Dead’ Lawler.”