RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Here is John Morrison speaking with 95X FM in Syracuse, New York about his time away from WWE. Morrison notes in the interview that he has enjoyed having some time to himself.
“It’s nice to be in charge of my own destiny,” he said. “That WWE express train pretty much monopolizes your own time. You’re doing shows around the world non-stop, over 200 shows a year. You don’t have time to pursue your own projects, or have many creative thoughts of your own. So, to be able to enjoy my family and friends, go surfing more, and work on some acting stuff, some stunt fighting, things that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time that I didn’t have time to do recently has been pretty cool.”