RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Here is Mick Foley speaking with Between the Ropes about his WWE Hall of Fame induction speech and more.
Foley said, “I’ll give you guys and exclusive. I did get a little bit angry when I thought that my speech wasn’t going to be televised…One thing I promised myself when I heard the WWE mention my book while I was not working for them, while I was working for a different company. I said, ‘You know, if I’m ever asked to be in the Hall of Fame, I will gladly go and I won’t place any conditions on my entry.’ Then I started, ‘Hey, wait a second.’ And I regretted that and I apologized to a few people directly for that… Fortunately, Santa Claus got involved and he apparently released Vince McMahon from his decades long stay on the naughty list and things are going to work out fine.”