RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Steamboat was interviewed by John Pollock of The Fight Network during WrestleMania AXXESS and talked about WWE management wanting to make the NXT developmental territory into the third brand at the level of RAW and SmackDown for the company. Below are some highlights:
Ricky Steamboat on NXT: “NXT is a new, young program hoping to become a third brand with WWE, such as Raw and Smackdown. The focus and the push is to go in that direction. What it also is going to do is jumpstart a lot of young talent coming from the school to NXT, get their feet wet, and hopefully that will carry over to them getting on Smackdown or Raw.”
Steamboat on his son, Richie Steamboat, being on the NXT roster and the status of his injury: “Richie, for the last three months, has been nursing a back thing. He’s coming off some MRIs and CAT scans, so right now they’re going to decide whether they’re going to do an operation on it or rehab. So, that’s where he’s at.”