RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE x 2: Here is a video of the Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton match from the WWE live event in Glasgow. This is the match where Roman Reigns’ eye injured occurred. We know it’s not the best video, but if you look closely around the 4:45 mark, Reigns charges out of the corner and goes for a spear on Orton. Randy turns it into a powerslam and the two of their heads slam together. Reigns immediately started bleeding following that spot.
At the 4:40 mark in the video above, Reigns charges from the corner to spear Orton, however Orton looked to turn it into his powerslam at the same exact moment, causing them to knock heads.
UPDATE: Roman Reigns tweeted the following photo of his eye injury. This looks like something right out of a UFC fight. Holy shit … OUCH man!
Good story behind this.. pic.twitter.com/0aIdX3IGzq
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) May 15, 2014
ORIGINAL: Hugh McStay sent this one in: Just back from the Glasgow WWE show tonight. In the main event, Roman Reigns looked liked he got banged up in a botched spot in his cage match with Randy Orton. Reigns was charging from the corner to spear Orton, who looked to turn it into his turning bodyslam. There was some misunderstanding and it looked as though they clashed heads, leaving Reigns pretty bloody. They finished the match (an awesome final five minutes), but Reigns looked pretty out of it.