RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Hulk Hogan’s son Nick told TMZ that he’s glad Jerry “The King” Lawler has stabilized since his heart attack, but thinks the 62-year-old should retire. He said that wrestling “takes a toll” on your body and “most guys retire around 50ish.” He added that most people have different career lengths, but injuries tend to shorten them considerably. He said that even his father cut back after serious back injures. He added: “Our prayers are with you, Jerry. Glad to hear you’re alright.”
– Here is the video of the previously-reported appearance by Ric Flair on CNN discussing Jerry Lawler’s heart attack: