VIDEOS: SD Backstage Fallout + Undertaker Featured

Ryan Clark October 26, 2013 9

VIDEOS: SD Backstage Fallout + Undertaker Featured

— Here is the latest edition of WWE SmackDown “Backstage Fallout”:

— WWE released this week’s Top 10 spotlights highlighting The Undertaker’s best Hell in a Cell moments:

1. Creature_of_the_Night October 26, 2013 at 7:40 pm - Reply

Calaway makes me sick.

Piece of garbage.

I have zero respect for him and a fake streak.

Fact is though, a lot of idiots wrongly worship the guy and have undeserved respect for him.

And I, without a doubt, think Calaway abuses and takes advantage of that “respect” for his own benefit and ego.

I know that’s an unpopular opinion among the Universe and/or IWC, but my feeling nonetheless.

• joe October 26, 2013 at 9:25 pm - Reply

You clearly have issues. I think your display of instability warrants a discharge from this website. You have my permission to leave now

• MBSC87 October 27, 2013 at 6:12 am - Reply

Hilarious! That’s awesome.

2. Creature_of_the_Night October 26, 2013 at 7:41 pm - Reply

Calaway looks terrible these days – gaunt and sickly.

Hate him.

3. Creature_of_the_Night October 26, 2013 at 7:53 pm - Reply

Amazes me when I see the Universe always…well, ok, it doesn’t amaze me – nothing the IWC or Universe says amazes me – but it is weird how they criticize TNA for having older guys at the top of the card, WHEN they do, and criticize Sting – and at least Sting stays active and involved…

…they get criticized, yet Calaway sits his sickly looking booty at home with his daughter, I MEAN, wife all year and comes back for a paycheck in a match everyone knows he will win and contains no suspense – the streak got old long ago – he should have hung it up after the 2nd Hickenbottom match – instead he stuck around for Levesque and Brooks in horrid matches.

On top of that – RVD got ridiculed for years and now he is worshiped by the Universe again. He was a no-good pothead to them when he was in TNA – now? OMG he is the best in years blah blah blah, and they fall on hands and knees.

Double standards?

Pot and kettle?

And people wonder why I hate the Universe?

Sheez.

smh

4. Creature_of_the_Night October 26, 2013 at 7:59 pm - Reply

I could just see it – just watch – Calaway will go into the HOF next year

OMG the Universe will be in euphoria and ecstasy saying that Taker is greater than George Washington and act like he is the national hero – all for fake fighting.

But they will be in full-blown worship mode – just watch the Universe.

Yet – I will wonder how many of them acting like Calaway could walk on water, I will wonder how many of those Universe-oites have seen the inside of a church in the last couple years.

Just sayin’

• Creature_Of_The_Day October 27, 2013 at 2:33 am - Reply

Then why do you constantly whine about “fake-fighting”

5. anonymous October 27, 2013 at 4:08 am - Reply