RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
According to an article in GreenwichTime.com, since Linda McMahon’s first senate run in 2010, she and husband Vince McMahon have lost $500 million due to the WWE stock price dropping.
In 2010, the WWE stock was at 18.64 a share, and valued at right around $860 million. Now, with the stock at $7.86, the stock is worth around $360 million. Vince & Linda McMahon own a combined 46 million shares.
Now, Linda McMahon’s opponents are claiming that she let down WWE shareholders by giving up her position as CEO to run for US Senate, and noting that the drop in stock price backs that up.