RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Former WWE Superstar Scotty 2 Hotty is now on Facebook. Now 42, he continues to compete independently after leaving WWE in 2007.
– The following matches were featured on the September 21 episode of WWE Vintage Collection on Canada’s The Score: Bradshaw vs. William Regal (WWE Raw – June 10, 2002), Booker T vs. Lance Storm (WCW Monday Nitro – August 7, 2000), Bret Hart vs. Goldust (WWF Monday Night Raw – January 22, 1996), Sting vs. Ric Flair (WCW Clash Of The Champions – June 23, 1994). (Thanks to Devin Cutting)
– Linda McMahon announced Thursday night that she and her husband Vince would pay back, with interest, creditors listed on their bankruptcy filing in 1976. According to Politico.com, the debt totals more than $1 million to 26 creditors. Her announcement came two days after Connecticut publication The Day found bankruptcy records outlining the McMahons’ debts at a National Archives facility in Massachusetts. Linda previously said she couldn’t locate the documents.
Linda’s Senate opponent, Democratic Rep. Chris Murphy, was not impressed with her gesture. “Even after this stunning and desperate late-night reversal by Linda McMahon, questions still remain,” Murphy spokesman Eli Zupnick said. “Voters deserve to know who she still owes, how she plans to pay them back, how much, and why she only now decided to make right on her debts.”
An article on the matter is available here.