RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Vince McMahon is reportedly a big fan of the Prime Time Players and loves their “swagger” and celebratory dance. The team is still set for a tag title run despite the Abraham Washington debacle.
– As a reminder, Jim Ross posted the following to Twitter on Friday: Monday October 1 @WWE Raw in #okc is going to be special for yours truly. More details to come but I’d be great to have a full house. The company recently had an Appreciation Night for Shawn Michaels and Pat Patterson is getting one as well this coming Monday. The same will happen with Jim Ross on 10/1.
– As noted earlier here on the website, WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin is currently recovering from extensive reconstructive surgery on his knee with hopes of getting back to filming action movies in early 2013. There is virtually no chance of Austin wrestling at WrestleMania 29 – with a final match at WrestleMania 30 still looking like a faint possibility. People close to Steve Austin say that he has no real desire to wrestle again and is very satisfied with the way he ended his career. It’s still possible that he will wrestle one final match the 30th WrestleMania in 2014, but only if he feels that he can perform at the highest level.