RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
In what should come as no surprise, Vince McMahon has instructed WWE Network content head Brian Singerman to find as much programming to make the WWE Network as much of a 24/7 experience as possible. WWE is adding a lot of last minute Network content to the WrestleMania week schedule. This includes the second hour of the WrestleMania pre-game show and the red carpet portion of the Hall of Fame ceremony. More is expected to be added, as McMahon has been holding meetings to generate ideas for content. A source had the following to say on the situation…
“Vince is still driving all the major ideas for Mania week programming. He’s expecting people to step up with ideas to promote the WWE Network as a MUST SEE experience during Mania week. He really believes the WWE Network is the key to the next generation of WWE programming and fans.”