RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
As seen Monday night on RAW, WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino was honored by the sports-entertainment organization as Jerry “The King” Lawler led Pittsburgh fans in singing “Happy Birthday” to the legendary wrestler (he celebrated his 78th birthday the previous day). Following his live appearance, Sammartino met with various WWE personnel and wrestlers backstage including Vince McMahon and Triple H. The Brooklyn Brawler, who works for WWE in a backstage capacity, tweeted a photo of his backstage encounter with Sammartino, and in a near ‘oops’ moment, almost inadvertently revealed a phone number of the WWE Chairman and CEO.
As Brawler posed for a photo opportunity with “The Living Legend,” he stood in front of piece of paper (labeled “Vince’s Phone Number”) that had been posted on a wall disclosing all but the last three digits of McMahon’s phone number (which were not captured in the digital image, or were cropped out).
It should be noted that the first three digits of McMahon’s phone number, 412, serves as an area code in Pennsylvania, and was likely his office phone number for the night.
Brawler said of his meeting with Sammartino, “It was great to see @SammartinoBruno at #RAW this week, A true #living Legend #WWE.”