RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Vince Russo revealed on his official website that he’s bringing back his alter ego Vic Venom. Russo wrote as Venom for WWF Magazine for several years. The article is written as Venom.
Here is an excerpt: “Now, I get it, he had that naggin’ wife and his bratty brats to feed, and, no matter how much he despised what he was watchin’ on WWF TV, he had to tread carefully because he couldn’t afford to lose his job. But, Russo, Russo could just never keep his mouth shut–you know–that’s how us I-talians are—so, he had to figure out a way to make his opinion known—while protectin’ his spot in the company at the same time. Now, whether he’s a complete jerk, or not, you’ve got to give Russo his due here because this is what he did. HE CREATED ME—VIC VENOM—and the reason why was simple–his intention was to go in the WWF magazine, write about how crappy the product was, put MY NAME TO IT, and then get away with it by explaining to everybody that IT WAS ALL A WORK!!! And, you know what—the potato heads bought it!!! Under MY pen name, Russo was able to say whatever he wanted—without ever puttin’ his livelihood in jeopardy!!!”