RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Arizona Central
Wade Barrett recently spoke about being the bad guy and much more. Here are the highlights…
On Being a good guy: “I’ve spent 99 percent of my career being the bad guy, and I’ve always kind of enjoyed that. Sometimes it goes well, and you are at the peak and the highlight of the show. Other times you’re more of a background character. I have an open mind, and I don’t know where I’ll be further down the road.”
On Being part of the creative process: “You have some influence. If you’re an actor in a film, you can use some leeway and exert some creative influence, but you’re controlled by writers. With our story lines, we get our kind of creative influence on them. That’s something I enjoy, twisting things my way.”
On Earning a degree in marine biology: “I was 17, 18 years old. I was done with my high-school education and I had gotten very good grades. I didn’t yet have a plan for what I was going to do with my life. I was young and immature and physically I wasn’t built like I am now. I thought I would develop my personality and my mind. I chose a subject that was seen as a good degree, and I chose a respected university (University of Liverpool). It wasn’t some master plan I had to be a biologist, but I thought it would be worthwhile.”