RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
On Friday, WWE issued a statement after the stock market closed saying that they are lowering their financial outlook for this year. The press release stated that they expected OIBDA results to range from $40 million to $50 million and that the revision is due mostly to “several recent developments that caused an approximate 5% reduction in second half revenue expectations” as well as the company’s “high operating leverage.” The company’s original estimate was $56.9 million to $69.5 million.
As many expected, the stock is taking a bit of a hit. Today, with the market up around 130 points, WWE stock is down 18 cents a share. Many are worried about the stock at this point, due to Vince McMahon stating the quarter would be up, due to a huge jump in the TV rights fees that the company is paid for RAW and SmackDown.