RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Credit: Chris Reed & Pwtorch.com
After Raw went off-air, John Cena came to and warmed up the crowd for Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night. First, Cena introduced a gorgeous video tribute to Michaels. Great work from the video team. Cena then welcomed Michaels to the ring.
Michaels was followed shortly out by Triple H, who acted like the emcee for the night. C.M. Punk also came to and completely broke kayfabe to thank Michaels for inspiring him and noted Shawn’s autograph is one he has kept since age 15.
After Punk left, Vince McMahon came out and told Shawn that he felt like a father to him and said, “I love you son,” and they hugged. Hunter then brought out the entire locker room, but one man, who got a special entrance, The Undertaker.
Taker told Shawn that if he had to list his Top 5 matches of all-time, Shawn would be directly responsible in some way for three of them. He then thanked Shawn for being a friend, and they hugged. Shawn was presented with a commemorative plaque to honor his work for the AT&T Center, as well. The last person who came out was John Laurinaitis, who received an immediate Sweet Chin Music out of the ring. Hunter and McMahon rolled Johnny back into the ring to chants of “One more time,” which Michaels obliged.
Michaels closed by thanking everyone for supporting him, then he, Triple H, and Taker posed for pictures to end the night in a WrestleMania 28 reunion.