RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Credit: Chris Blanton & ProWrestling.net
Shawn Michaels was hauled out on a stretcher after RAW went off the air. After he left, Big Show came out and talked about being from Miami and how Miami had winners. He ran down Dallas before John Cena ran down and entered the ring. They fought back and forth until Cena hit a 5 Knuckle Shuffle and then an Attitude Adjustment.
Big Show left and Cena talked about how Dallas was a winning town by proof of all the NBA and NHL banners hanging in the arena. He thanked us for coming and then left.
Justin Roberts thanked us ad said Raw would be back on February 25. There was no dark match as advertised.
Overall, a pretty good show. There was a lot of dead time and it seemed like they were just trying to pass time.