RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Regarding Kharma’s status, she has been ready to return for a while but with the recent change in Divas Title storyline, WWE creative currently has nothing for her at last word. She will be back shortly though.
– As noted before, the May 14th WWE RAW Supershow did a 2.95 cable rating with 4.22 million viewers. The show did a 1.9 in male teenagers, which could be an all-time low in that demographic – down 24% from the previous week.
In the segment breakdown, the opener with Paul Heyman and Triple H started strong with a 3.32 quarter rating. CM Punk and Santino Marella vs. Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan plus the Beth Phoenix vs. Alicia Fox match lost 601,000 viewers. John Cena’s Make-A-Wish segment lost 370,000 viewers and did the lowest rated quarter in months with a 2.64 rating.
Kane vs. Big Show and John Laurinaitis firing Show gained 1,033,000 viewers for a 3.37 quarter rating. This was one of the best 10pm gains of the year for RAW. Brodus Clay, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger lost 996,000 viewers.
Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho gained 108,000 viewers and the closing segment with Cena and Laurinaitis gained 990,000 viewers for a 3.43 overrun rating. This was among the best overrun gains of the year.
In the Show-Laurinaitis segment that gained so well, Male Teens went from a 2.0 to 2.6 rating, Female Teens went from a 0.8 to a 1.0, Males 18-49 went from 2.2 to 2.9 and Women 18-49 went from a 1.0 to 1.3 rating.
In the Cena-Laurinaitis segment, Male Teens went from 1.3 to 2.1, Female Teens went from 0.7 to 0.9, Males 18-49 went from 2.5 to 3.3 and Women 18-49 went from a 1.1 to 1.3 rating.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on May 11th in Glens Falls, NY drew more than 5,500 fans for $230,000.
* RAW on May 12th in Syracuse, NY drew 5,500 fans for $195,000.
* SmackDown on May 12th in Newark, DE drew 3,200 fans for $105,000.
* RAW on May 13th in Rochester, NY drew 5,500 fans for $190,000.
* SmackDown on May 13th in Youngstown, OH drew 3,500 fans for $100,000.