RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– After twelve days in limited release, WWE Studios’ The Day has earned only $19,222.
– Cody Rhodes, who has become obsessed with unmasking Sin Cara on WWE programming, rattled a top ten list of celebrities he thinks should put a mask on to WWE.com.
On actor Jonah Hill, he states, “We live in a day and age where you no longer have to be talented, or even good-looking, to be in films. These days, Jason Segel, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill … We can identify with them because they don’t take care of themselves and they’re kind of funny, I think — or is that quirky? Either way, I enjoy nothing they do.”
Rhodes also takes aim at ESPN commentator Skip Bayless: “Another person in dire need of a mask. After watching [Dallas Mavericks owner] Mark Cuban rip [ESPN commentator] Skip Bayless from head to toe over stats that Skip Bayless should have known, I lost my interest in Skip Bayless’ show and started to trust [ESPN commentator] Stephen A. Smith, which I never thought would happen in a million years.”
The SmackDown star thinks Ang from the VH1 reality series Mob Wives is in dire need of a mask as well: “For obvious reasons, I will plead the fifth on why Big Ang needs to wear a mask. All you need to do is Google ‘Big Ang,’ and you’ll find two excessive reasons for a mask.”
The full list is available here.