RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– WWE executive Jane Geddes was the person that called A.W. (Brian Jossie) and revealed that he was released. After John Laurinaitis was phased out of Talent Relations last month, Geddes took over as VP of Talent Relations.
– Today, Connecticut voters go to the polls to determine whether or not Linda McMahon will represent the Republican party in November’s general election. Polling will conclude tonight at 8PM ET.
– According to BusinessWeek.com, Linda McMahons campaign spent $1.5 million to air nearly 1,600 TV ads from January 1st to August 6th. Here is the official word from the report… “To wit: Data from Campaign Media Analysis Group, which tracks political ad spending, shows that from Jan. 1 to Aug. 6, McMahon’s campaign spent $1,496,960 to air some 1,587 TV spots. During the same period, (top Republican opponent Chris) Shays’s campaign apparently bought no TV spots, for $0. McMahon is also vastly outspending the Democrats vying for the seat.”
– Chris Jericho is advertised for a pre-Smackdown appearance in Austin, Texas to promote the release of Fozzy’s new “Sin and Bones” album. Jericho is scheduled to appear at the Waterloo Records store in Austin at 1PM local time.