RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
— WWE is set to return to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, Alabama on February 3, 2013 at 1PM. Tickets will go on sale December 15, 2012.
— Bret Hart is now working on his next book. His first book was a big success with many fans of the WWE. Hart has now decided to follow it up with a new book to focus on many topics. It will also focus on his reconciliation with the WWE, his second and third marriages, and also his personal life. No release date has been announced as of yet.
— In yet another update on CM Punk, sources report that he came out of surgery and felt great. He felt so good that he told WWE officials that he would be able to work the WWE TLC on December 16 in Brooklyn. Punk even called friends and family to say he was ready to go. Despite this. the decision had already been made before the surgery that the TLC main event would be changed. WWE officials do not want to jeopardize Punk’s knee again and he could use the time to heal for the road to Wrestlemania so he will be 100% for his match with The Rock at the Royal Rumble.