RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
As previously reported, WWE is putting added emphasis on larger Superstars in recent weeks. This is apparently the reason we’ve seen a push for The Big Show to the main event level, as well as the reason behind his match with Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at the upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view on November 24th. Additionally, the large-guy-push in WWE is the reason for the added television exposure of guys like Luke Harper and The Great Khali.
Also, Daniel Bryan may be done as a top star and main eventer. A lot of the blame, as far as WWE is concerned, belongs to the recent attempt to push Daniel Bryan to the top. Bryan is getting the blame by WWE management for the recent drop in pay-per-views, as they feel they gave him a shot in the top spot for the last few months-worth of pay-per-views, and they consider the buyrates dropping to be a direct result of trying to push a smaller guy as opposed to a larger guy, which WWE feels the fans want these days.
Sigh. Submit your thoughts below in the comments section!