RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— Dolph Ziggler spoke with WWE.com about not cashing in his MITB contract last night. Here is what he had to say…
“Now there’s a brand new champion Big Show and he has to look over his shoulder every single living minute of his day. I do what I want when I want. And anyone who believed me, you’re sheep like everyone else.”
— In a post HIAC video on WWE.com, Sin Cara (through Rey Mysterio) stated that he saw the doctor following his match at the Hell in a Cell PPV, and that everything was good. He added that he felt knocked out for a split second, but stated that he is fine now.
While wrestling The Prime Time Players, Cara looked to execute a standing sliced bread and when he rotated over, he landed on top of his head. You can see video of it below…