RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
– Alberto Del Rio, Aksana, Antonio Cesaro and other Superstars discuss last night’s SmackDown events in Backstage Fallout. Chris Jericho also explains why he wore a Dolph Ziggler T-Shirt while attacking “The Showoff.”
“Pink. Very summery, with kind of some pastel blues, is it teal? Is that what you call that? I saw the front, it says “It’s not showing off if you back it up.” And that’s pretty much the epitome of what Chris Jericho does every single night,” he says. “So I don’t know if this is a shirt for Dolph Ziggler. It’s definitely not the shirt of someone who’s “losing his touch,” now is it Mr. Ziggy? So uh, come to think of it, I don’t really like this anymore, it’s cheap fabric, pink’s not really my color, so I’ll just give this to you. See ya next week Dolph!”
– Days after AJ was named the new General Manager of RAW, no new GM was slated for SmackDown. WWE.com has an article asking whether the blue brand needs a resident General Manager.