RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
WWE’s WrestleMania 28, headlined by The Rock vs. John Cena, is now the most purchased wrestling PPV of all-time. The show did 1,253,000 buys, which beats out the prior record set by WrestleMania 23 in 2007, which did 1,250,000 buys.
The show did 733,000 domestic and 520,000 international buys. The international figure would be an all-time record for WWE. It should also be noted that the domestic price increased from $49.95 to $54.95, and with 34% of the orders in HD at $64.95, the price was much higher than in 2007.