RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help with these newsbits:
– It’s not a secret that Triple H, now a vice president in WWE, is a big fan of fitness. The former World Heavyweight Champion was featured in Muscle & Fitness this week, where the magazine revealed his workout routine. Link: http://www.muscleandfitness.com/training/athletes-and-celebrities/triple-h-chest-and-back-routine.
– With just a few days to go until WrestleMania 29, plans are being changed on a frequent basis. The latest one has two matches being changed. AJ Lee, Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston might be going up against Kaitlyn, Daniel Bryan and Kane in a match where both the WWE Tag Team Championship and WWE Divas Championship are on the line. This is not confirmed as of this writing.
- The original plan for the big six-man match was for Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show to defeat Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose but those plans have reportedly changed.
– As noted earlier here on the website, The Undertaker will replace Ric Flair at the WrestleMania Fan AXXESS autograph signing on Thursday at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Flair is obviously off due to the death of his son Reid. Reid was buried on Wednesday as we previously reported. If you’re interested, you can click here to view photos of the awesome AXXESS setup.