RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– THQ has released a patch for WWE ’13 that will fix several issues, including one where the game crashes while using created arenas in Universe Mode.
The patch went live for the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360. You can download it by logging on to either the Playstation Network or Xbox Live. It is approximately 681 MB large. You can find the entire press release here.
– During a recent interview with The Miami Herald, Jim Ross spoke about Jerry Lawler’s heart attack and how he felt as it happened on TV when he couldn’t do anything to help…
“I speak to him, and when we don’t talk, we text about everyday or two. He is doing great. He’s feeling great. He’s the luckiest man in the world, quite frankly. I don’t know where else he could have been, unless he was actually sitting in a doctor’s office, when that heart attack occurred, that he would be alive today…
I was at home in Norman [Okla.] and watching on TV. I don’t know if I’d ever felt a sense of helplessness. I don’t know how many hundreds of hours Jerry and I have broadcast together and coupled that with all the hundreds of hours we traveled together, it’s like having an older brother.”
When asked about his return to announcing, Ross stated that he is “taking it week to week” as far as his position on the broadcast team goes.