RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE.com posted the following tonight, reporting that Billy Gunn suffered an injury at WrestleMania 30:
NEW ORLEANS – Billy Gunn sustained hemoptysis after he and his New Age Outlaws partner, Road Dogg, suffered a double-Triple Powerbomb by The Shield at WrestleMania 30.
“At the very end of the match, Billy sustained a powerbomb maneuver,” reported WWE’s Dr. Chris Amann. “After that maneuver, he started to develop hemoptysis, which is the medical term for coughing up blood.
“We brought him back and evaluated him immediately, checked his oxygen, his blood pressure … everything was stable,” Amann continued. “We got some X-rays of his chest, which did not show any evidence of a collapsed lung, so our diagnosis right now is that he most likely ruptured a small blood vessel that caused bleeding to the airways and, subsequently, coughing up blood.”
As for Gunn’s condition at this time, Dr. Amann said, “We’re going to monitor him closely for the rest of the night, and we’ll have any additional updates as they’re available.”
Stay tuned to WWE.com for updates on Billy Gunn.