RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
WWE has released their monthly business figures on their corporate website.
– According to WWE’s information on Second Quarter 2012 PPV buys, No Way Out was even with Capitol Punishment in June 2011 and ahead of Fatal Four-Way in June 2010. A rough estimate for No Way Out is 200,000 buys. Because WWE has offered skewed numbers on the PPV buys for Wrestlemania 28 in their monthly business reports, it’s unknown what the exact number is. WWE will report official PPV business, including the official buy total for Wrestlemania 28 in their Q2 earnings report next Thursday, August 2.
– Internet usage on WWE.com spiked in the second quarter, likely boosted by PPV pre-shows and more emphasis on their website. WWE had a three-year high in page views between the months of April and June, and a three-year high in the number of minutes spent per visit.
– WWE’s domestic live event attendance was down slightly in the second quarter compared to the previous second quarters in 2010 and 2011. Average attendance, excluding Wrestlemania was 5,400, which was down from 5,600 in 2011 and 5,800 in 2010.