RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Here are some WWE business figures from September.
* WWE live events drew an average of 4,104 paid fans, down from 4,271 in 2011.
* The top-selling DVDs of the month were WrestleMania 28 (11,000 shipped), The Undertaker’s latest DVD (11,000 shipped) and the 2012 Royal Rumble DVD (2,000 shipped). For the year, the highest-selling DVDs were WrestleMania 28 (230,000 shipped), The Rock’s DVD (148,000), Undertaker’s DVD (104,000), Royal Rumble (86,000) and Edge’s DVD (78,000).
* WWE.com had 12.3 million unique visitors, up 18% from the same month in 2011.
* WWEShop.com averaged 667 merchandise orders per day, about the same as 2011.