RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Daily Political reports that Chief Marketing Officer of the WWE, Michelle Wilson, sold roughly one-quarter of her shares of WWE stock on Friday, August 9. The sale of 27,600 shares comes four days after WWE Executive Vice President of Creative, Stephanie McMahon, sold two-thirds of her own stock.
There is not necessarily anything to the news. Wilson still owns over 72,000 shares in the company. However, earlier this month, WWE stock was downgraded from “neutral” to “underperform” by analysts at Zacks.