RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
The following is from WWE.com:
John Cena suffers knee injury at the hands of The Wyatt Family
GREEN BAY, Wisc. — John Cena’s knee was left battered and bruised after a vicious attack on Raw at the hands of all three members of The Wyatt Family. Following the brutal beatdown, the 14-time World Champion was taken to the locker room to be evaluated by WWE trainers.
At this time, WWE medical staff is unsure of the exact nature of the injury. After initial examination, they felt some instability and swelling in Cena’s knee, and recommended that the Cenation leader get an MRI. Initially, Cena refused further treatment.
On Raw Backstage Pass on WWE Network, ringside physician Dr. Chris Amann explained that John Cena felt something shift or give in his knee during the confrontation. While he refused treatment at first, Cena was transported to a local medical facility for more evaluation. Cena is still refusing to have an MRI done on his knee.
Bray Wyatt, pleased with the carnage caused by his monstrous family, ominously tweeted later in the night, “The golden calf has been sent out to pasture …Can you still see him?”
For further updates on the status of John Cena, stick with WWE.com.