RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– WWE.com had 12.5 million unique visitors in May, which was down 9% from last year (13.7 million).
– WWEShop.com averaged 645 orders a day in May, which was down 23% from last year.
– WWE 13 pre-orders are said to be selling higher than last year’s WWE 12. They were up 171% (up 170% on Xbox, 189% on PS3 and 84% on Wii.) The increase is said to be due to the “Revolution is Coming” campaign, CM Punk being on the cover, the Attitude Era feature, Mike Tyson’s involvement and the social media push from WWE and THQ.