RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
WWE’s announcement of their financial investment in the social media platform Tout may just be the first of many down the line. Stephanie McMahon has revealed that the company is looking to invest in similar companies.
McMahon told PEHub.com, “Tout is really the first deal that we’ve done of this kind. But we’re very opportunistic, so if the right opportunity came along, we’d definitely consider it.”
She added that investing in start-ups is “something we’re exploring.” The news that WWE is a chief investor in Tout is expected to create some waves, which the company hopes will lead to more awareness of the company in the marketplace.