RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
WWE denied a report published Thursday that plans for their upcoming cable network have been indefinitely placed on hold.
WWE’s Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Brian Flinn, stated to us hours after the report was published, “This report is a complete fabrication and totally inaccurate.” When asked for clarification on the story, Flinn would not offer any further details.
Due to WWE’s difficultly in reaching agreements with cable providers and studies showing minimal interest from consumers, the report claimed the sports-entertainment organization was shelving the project and considering canceling it altogether. A hiring freeze for the network was also issued and any new hires are allegedly in danger of being terminated.