RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
According to WWE’s 2012 Second Quarter Results, revenues from North America increased 2%. This was primarily driven by the performance of WrestleMania. Revenues from outside North America declined 8% due to a decrease in live events. Here is a breakdown of net revenues by region….
* North America: $105.3 million in 2012, up from $103 million in 2011.
* Europe/Middle East/Africa: $24.2 million in 2012, down from $26 million in 2011
* Asia Pacific: $8.4 million in 212, slightly up from $8.3 million in 2011.
* Latin America: $3.7 million in 2012, down from $5.3 million in 2011.
* Total net revenues: $141.6 million, down from $142.6 million in 2011.